In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
Well, after a lot of thought and pondering, I have decided to officially enter the world of blogging.Yap..I am quite late to enter this dimension of the internet but as the saying goes, "Better Late than Never".
For a great start, Insha Allah, let me begin my journey with one of my favourite verse from the Holy Quran. This Ayah is from Surah An Noor (24), verse no:35. Here goes the translation.
Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth.
The parable of His Light is a niche wherein is a lamp —
the lamp is in a glass,
the glass as it were a glittering star —
lit from a blessed olive tree,
neither eastern nor western,
whose oil almost lights up, though fire should not touch it.
Light upon light.
Allah guides to His Light whomever He wishes.
Allah draws parables for mankind,
and Allah has knowledge of all things.
May the Lord guide us to His Light. (Aameen) I have always come back to this Ayah a numerous times, solely to admire the way 'Light'has been portrayed.
As I take my baby steps in this large world of blogging, I would like to use this forum to share our dreams and passions that we nurture. To decipher the daily real(or reel) life drama that we are part of. To view things that you and I see, through a different perspective. To unscramble the message of Peace that the Almighty sends across in everything that happens around us and others. Basically, I am in pursuit of the 'Light'.
So, with the intention of unravelling the gift of Salaam that happens to be hidden in every nook and corner of this wide world, I begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment